Brevis release

Between all the stress, school holiday, packing for moving, I pre tested the brevis short.
Its a quick and easy pattern, designed by Yvette from Droomstoffen and Sofilantjes.

I must  say, Im so happy with my coverlock. And the workshop I did to get to know the coverlock hahaha!!!

The pattern comes in sizes 80 - 164 cm.
My little one has a diaper so I maded size 92.
It fits perfectly. I just love her little legs 😉😂

The Brevis comes in 2 lengthes. A short one above the knee and a longer one, knee length.

I was supposed to make the test version but I just  didnt had the time to make it before all my machines were moved.

So here I am, for the next 2 months no sewing, no cutting, just waiting for my room. I just cant wait to decorate and install all my stuff.

But in the meanwhile I just enjoy spending time with the kids and do what I can to get our new home finished on time 😘








Reacties

Populaire posts